Visitor’s Guide & Photo Gallery for Adams Park in Birmingham. The 1.7-acre park features play structures, soccer field, & green space.
Adams Park is located just south of The Roeper Middle and Upper School in Birmingham. There is a parking lot at the school as well as parking along the streets, North Worth Street, Ridgedale Avenue, and North Adams Road.
Adams Park in Birmingham Amenities
This relatively small neighborhood park offers guests plenty of green space to explore. Visitors can also enjoy the play structures and soccer fields. However, there are no restroom facilities at this park.
The park has a small selection of play equipment that includes monkey bars, a slide, together with several swings. There is a nice seating area, however, it is on the school property.
Adams Park Overview:
Play Elements: monkey bars, slide, as well as swings
Surface: grass together with wood chips
Unique Features: none
Drinking Fountain: no
Picnic Tables: yes, however, they are on the school property
Sports Fields: soccer
Walking Trails: no
Parking: street parking as well as a paved lot at the school
Tot Play Structure: no
Fenced in: no
Connect with the City of Birmingham
Parks in Birmingham, Michigan
- Birmingham Museum
- Barnum Park & Outdoor Ice Rink is an amazing community gathering place featuring play structures, sports fields, a walking path, as well as an outdoor ice rink.
- Booth Park & Sledding Hill in Downtown Birmingham is an amazing playground for children with a giant castle playscape, zen garden, swings, sandbox, together with astro-turf hills.
- Kenning Park
- Lincoln Hills Golf Course (with sledding during the winter)
- Poppleton Park is a 13-acre community park in Birmingham, Michigan featuring three play structures, tennis, ball diamond, in addition to lots of green space.
- Lower Baldwin Park on Quarton Lake is a 29-acre park in Birmingham. The park surrounds Quarton Lake, with not only a gravel trail but also fishing piers and greenspace.
- Shain Park is a 2.8-acre park in Birmingham with a plaza fountain, bandshell, small playground, manicured gardens, as well as plenty of benches and cafe seating.
- Springdale Park And Golf Course
Adams Park – The 1.7-acre park features play structures, a soccer field, together with green space.
Martha Baldwin Park
Quarton Tennis Courts
St. James Park
West Lincoln Well Site
Pump House Park
Finally, you may want to check out our Ten Favorite Playgrounds in Metro Detroit.
Amber is the proud Homeschooling mother to four beautiful children, Damian (24), Rosaleigh (10), Carlyn (7), Naomi (4), and a wife to her loving husband, Chancellor. Her family also includes three cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy.