Huffman Park in Madison Heights offers amenities for all ages. It has play structures and fitness equipment. Children enjoy swings, slides, and climbing structures. Sports enthusiasts play football or baseball. The 5.6-acre park provides a serene atmosphere and diverse amenities for all visitors.
Huffman Park Location and Hours
Conveniently situated at 400 W Cowan Avenue in Madison Heights, Huffman Park welcomes visitors daily from dawn to dusk. The park is situated south of 11 Mile, west of John R, within minutes of both I-75 and I-696.
Huffman Park in Madison Heights Amenities
The park play structure contains a main play structure, toddler play structure, as well as a rock wall, monkey bars and swings. There are four regular swings, two toddler swings and also two ada swings. There are plenty of benches throughout the space. The park is also home to a fitness court with several pieces of equipment along with directions on how to use the space. There are also restrooms on site. Finally, the park hosts both a lit softball field and a football field.
Madison Heights offers many attractions beyond Huffman Park. Nearby, visitors explore Red Oaks Nature Center. The Escape Room Zone provides thrilling experiences. Huffman Park’s prime location is perfect for exploration.
You May Also Enjoy:
Connect with Madison Heights
Other Parks in Madison Heights
- Ambassador Park offers trails, a playground, seasonal restrooms, a small sled hill, soccer field, tennis court, ice rink, together with a water fountain on 7 acres.
- Civic Center Park is a 33-acre park that hosts water fountains, basketball, a trail, sledding hills, picnic tables, pavilions, grills, restrooms, sand volleyball as well as a softball field.
- Red Oaks Youth Soccer Complex offers a play structure, pavilion, water fountains, and seasonal restrooms in addition to nine youth soccer fields.
- Rosie’s Park is a 30.9-acre park that offers a variety of sports, picnic tables, grills, play structures, together with seasonal restrooms.
- Suarez Friendship Woods/Red Oaks Nature Center is a 36.5-acre park with 1.3 miles of paved trails.
- Bill Gravel Park is a small .9-acre park that offers grills, picnic tables, and swings.
- Exchange Park is a small .6 acre park that offers picnic tables, grills, together with a swing set.
- Edison Park offers ball diamonds, a playground as well as a small sledding hill on the 4-acre property.
- Greenleaf Park is located adjacent to Edmonson Elementary. The 4.5-acre park is home to two ball diamonds, while the school hosts several playground structures.
- Huffman Park is home to a basketball court, lighted softball field. The 5.6-acre park also hosts play structure together with seasonal restrooms and a water fountain.
- Monroe Park offers a playscape as well as a toddler play area. The one-acre park also hosts a pavilion, picnic tables, a swing set, and a water fountain.
- Senior Center Park offers horseshoe pits, trails, picnic pavilions together with shuffleboard courts.
- Silverleaf Park is home to ball diamonds, restrooms together with picnic tables.
- Twelve-Sherry Park hosts ball diamonds, a basketball court, an ice rink, picnic tables, a playground, as well as a tennis court.
- Wildwood Park recently updated playground renovation featuring brightly colored playground equipment, swings, climbing structures, and picnic tables.
Amber is the proud mother to four beautiful children, Damian (27), Rosaleigh (14), Carlyn (11), and Naomi (8). Her family also includes four cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy. In addition to Metro Detroit Mommy, Amber has a passion for hosting karaoke with Malibu Entertainment. She enjoys the metro Detroit nightlife especially, singing, dancing and meeting new people.