Visitor’s guide and photo gallery for Red Oaks Youth Soccer Complex in Madison Heights. The park offers a playground, swings, soccer fields, and green space. Additionally, the park also offers picnic tables, seasonal restrooms, and concessions.
Red Oaks Youth Soccer Complex Location and Hours
Red Oaks Youth Soccer Complex in Madison Heights is located at 29601 John R Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071. The park is north of 12 Mile Road and west of John R. It is directly behind the BJ’s shopping complex. Guests can access the parking lot from Dartmouth Street.
This 9.4-acre park is open daily year-round from dusk until dawn. However, the restrooms are only open the week before Memorial Day through Halloween. The daily restroom hours during operation are from 4 pm until 10 pm.
Red Oaks Youth Soccer Complex is a large community park. It offers nine youth soccer fields of various sizes for the Madison Heights Youth Soccer Association. The park also offers a large play structure, a toddler play structure, several climbing elements as well as swings. The playground has tons of places for kids to climb, slide, jump, and play.
In addition to the play structure, this park has restrooms, a water fountain, a pavilion with picnic tables, and a concessions building. There is even a Little Free Library on the east side of the pavilion.
Red Oaks Youth Soccer Complex Overview
Play Elements: a large play structure together with many smaller elements.
Swings: standard swings, ADA swing, as well as baby bucket swings.
Surface: wood chips as well as grass.
Unique Features: spider web climbing element.
Bathrooms: seasonal restroom.
Drinking Fountain: yes.
Picnic Tables: Yes.
Sports Fields: nine soccer fields.
Walking Trails: none.
Parking: paved parking lot.
Tot Play Structure: yes.
Fenced in: yes.
Seating: just the nearby picnic tables.
Connect with Madison Heights
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Other Parks in Madison Heights
- Ambassador Park offers trails, a playground, seasonal restrooms, a small sled hill, soccer field, tennis court, ice rink, together with a water fountain on 7 acres.
- Bill Gravel Park is a small .9-acre park that offers grills, picnic tables, and swings.
- Civic Center Park is a 33-acre park that hosts water fountains, basketball, a trail, sledding hills, picnic tables, pavilions, grills, restrooms, sand volleyball as well as a softball field.
- Edison Park offers ball diamonds, a playground as well as a small sledding hill on the 4-acre property.
- Exchange Park is a small .6 acre park that offers picnic tables, grills, together with a swing set.
- Greenleaf Park is located adjacent to Edmonson Elementary. The 4.5-acre park is home to two ball diamonds, while the school hosts several playground structures.
- Huffman Park is home to a basketball court, lighted softball field, play structure together with seasonal restrooms and a water fountain.
- Monroe Park offers a playscape as well as a toddler play area. The one-acre park also hosts a pavilion, picnic tables, a swing set, and a water fountain.
- Red Oaks Youth Soccer Complex offers a play structure, pavilion, water fountains, and seasonal restrooms in addition to nine youth soccer fields.
- Rosie’s Park is a 30.9-acre park that offers a variety of sports, picnic tables, grills, play structures, together with seasonal restrooms.
- Senior Center Park offers horseshoe pits, trails, picnic pavilions together with shuffleboard courts.
- Silverleaf Park is home to ball diamonds, restrooms together with picnic tables.
- Suarez Friendship Woods/Red Oaks Nature Center is a 36.5-acre park with 1.3 miles of paved trails.
- Twelve-Sherry Park hosts ball diamonds, a basketball court, an ice rink, picnic tables, a playground, as well as a tennis court.
- Wildwood Park recently updated playground renovation featuring brightly colored playground equipment, swings, climbing structures, and picnic tables.
Amber is the proud mother to four beautiful children, Damian (27), Rosaleigh (13), Carlyn (10), Naomi (7), and a wife to her loving husband, Chancellor. Her family also includes four cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy. In addition to Metro Detroit Mommy, Amber has a passion for hosting karaoke and trivia with L Sharp Productions. She enjoys the Metro Detroit nightlife especially, singing, dancing and meeting new people.