KLR Splash Pad in Oxford, Open for 2020 Summer Season
Website Google Map
The KLR splash pad is located inside of Seymour Lake Township Park in Oxford Twp. One nice thing about the splash pad is that it is located inside of a nice park with a huge playground. In fact, you could make a day of it and visit the playground area and splash pad. Another important point is swim diapers are required for all children under age 4 and under. It is important to realize that pool toys, noodles, balls, outside chairs or umbrellas, etc…are not allowed.
KLR Splash Pad Hours and Fees
At this time the splash pad hours are 11am-5pm. When we arrived, there were only two other families there. I spoke to the park attendant and they are currently limiting the capacity to 40 people. Oxford Twp residents or residents who pay Oxford taxes are free. However, there is a $4 charge for each child if you are not a resident of Oxford.
KLR Splash Pad Amenities
The splash pad does not have a dedicated bathroom for the splash pad, however, there is one located inside the park. The bathroom is about a 200 ft walk along a cement path. There is also no changing area, so it might be easiest to just wear a swimsuit there.
There is a concession window located inside the water park, they sold chips, crackers, fruit snacks, Gatorade, in addition to juice packs. Moreover, they do allow you to eat inside of the splash pad.
Shaded benches provide seating inside of the splash pad. Additionally, there are several picnic tables right outside of the park.
Seymour Lake Township Park
KLR Splash Pad is located within the Seymour Lake Township Park. This 132-acre park offers plenty for sport lovers including four lighted tennis courts, four softball fields, four baseball fields, as well as eight soccer fields. Additionally, visitors can also enjoy disc golf, volleyball, basketball as well as gaga ball. The park also hosts playgrounds (including Kids Kingdom), picnic areas, fitness trail, sledding hills, restrooms and more.
Connect with Oxford Township Parks and Recreation
Other Oxford Township Parks
- KLR Splashpad – free for Oxford Township residents and $4.00 for non-resident children. Located within the Seymour Lake Township Park in Oxford Twp
- Oakwood Lake Township Park – a 300-acre park that offers river access and hiking trails throughout a variety of different wildlife habitats.
- Powell Lake Township Park is a 56-acre park with a one-mile asphalt nature trail as well as boardwalks and fishing access to Powell Lake.
- Seymour Lake Township Park This 132-acre park offers plenty for sports lovers including four lighted tennis courts, four softball fields, four baseball fields, as well as eight soccer fields. Additionally, visitors can also enjoy disc golf, volleyball, basketball as well as gaga ball. The park also hosts playgrounds (including Kids Kingdom), picnic areas, fitness trail, sledding hills, restrooms, and more.
- Stony Lake Township Park visitors can enjoy the sandy beach, shady picnic park, playground, as well as a gazebo and several picnic shelters.
Check out other nearby attractions
Great Lakes Kids Energy Zone Oxford
Canterbury Village Drive-In Movies Summer 2020
Friendship Park in Lake Orion
Willow Creek Golf Center- Lake Orion
Orion Township Library
50+ Splash Pads, Spray Parks and Outdoor Pools in Metro Detroit