The Sugar Factory in Detroit Experience
Extravagance at its finest, the newest location of The Sugar Factory has opened in Detroit!
- If you want to indulge in the most insta-worthy and delectable foods and drinks, look no further.
- The Sugar Factory is the “most instagrammed restaurant in America” and is a candy-laced, decadent sensation.
- Our absolute favorite was the smoking candy goblet drinks which were as delicious as they were unique topped with candies, gummies, and so many sweet treats, it’s truly a sight to see!
- Of course the food is perfect too! Everything from the burgers, to the salmon, to the pasta were all so meticulously presented and all so delicious.
- Lastly, we have to mention the King Kong Sundae which comes with a whopping 10 scoops of ice cream (for the half size!) topped with an ice cream cone, donuts, lollipops, chocolate, fudge, m&ms, cookie crumbles, brownies, and literally any topping can dream of! They let you pick your own fave song that the dj plays when they bring out this treat with a huge firecracker sparkler.
Talk about and over the top experience!
What’s on the Menu?
While the main attraction of The Sugar Factory is their Goblet Bar, they also offer a full menu. Guests can enjoy appetizers, monster burgers, soups, salads, pastas as well as sandwiches, stiry fry and entrees. The dessert menu offers milkshakes, sundaes, cakes, waffles, crepes and also dessert drinks such as hot chocolate and iced coffee. If you stop by for brunch, then you will be able to enjoy your choice of pancakes, eggs, omelets, waffles, crepes, burgers, as well as sandwiches. In addition to the amazing dessert drinks, The Sugar Factory also offers alcoholic beverages.
The Sugar Factory Detroit Location
Take the family for an unforgettable time at The Sugar Factory located at 45 Monroe Street in the One Campus Martius Building.
Address: 45 Monroe St. Detroit, MI 48226
The Sugar Factory Hours
Hours are Monday through Friday from 11 am until 11 pm. Saturday and Sunday the restaurant is open from 10 am until 11 pm.
Connect with the Sugar Factory in Detroit
More Detroit Family Fun
Campus Martius Beach
Don’t miss this urban summer destination. Campus Martius Beach has 400,000 pounds of sand, great views, comfy chairs, and a fun summer vibe.
Palmer Park Detroit, a 296 acre nature oasis, is home to a plethora of recreational opportunities including a new playground and splash pad.
Lafayette Greens is a great place to sit back and also relax. There is plenty to explore in this space. Rows upon rows of raised garden beds display beautiful as well as fragrant flowers.
Amber is the proud mother to four beautiful children, Damian (27), Rosaleigh (14), Carlyn (11), and Naomi (8). Her family also includes four cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy. In addition to Metro Detroit Mommy, Amber has a passion for hosting karaoke with Malibu Entertainment. She enjoys the metro Detroit nightlife especially, singing, dancing and meeting new people.