Holiday break can be the perfect time to explore your neighborhood and try out some new activities. Check out all our ideas for family fun in Metro Detroit during your Holiday Break.
Metro Detroit Holiday Break Activities 2018
- Visit a Museum
- Go Sledding or Ice Skating
- Civic Center Park in Madison Heights
- Kensington Metropark in Milford
- Skating at Campus Martius Park in Detroit
- Check out Christmas Light Displays
- Visit and Indoor Play Space or Fun Center
- Participate in a Winter Camp
- Get Sporty
- See a Movie or a Show
Amber is the proud mother to four beautiful children, Damian (27), Rosaleigh (13), Carlyn (10), Naomi (7), and a wife to her loving husband, Chancellor. Her family also includes four cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy. In addition to Metro Detroit Mommy, Amber has a passion for hosting karaoke and trivia with L Sharp Productions. She enjoys the Metro Detroit nightlife especially, singing, dancing and meeting new people.