Make your Thanksgiving dinner table festive with this fruit display shaped like a turkey. Help curb pre-meal hunger by snacking on some of these healthier fruit options. Simply pick your favorite fruits to add to the display.
Looking for other delicious Thanksgiving sides to top off your feast? Check out these recipes:
- Apple, Spinach, Chicken Sausage and Farro Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Quick Baked Pears
- Mini Pear-Almond Cheese Balls
- Pear of choice, cut in half
- Favorite fall fruits or other available fruits, including:
- Oranges or clementine
1. Place half of pear on plate or tray. The pear is your turkey base
2. Build fruit around pear to look like a turkey.
3. Use other fruit to make a face on the pear to look like a turkey. Enjoy!
Photo credit: Pexels
Our mission is to help everyone in Michigan get healthier from the inside out. This means everything from giving you resources to help you make better decisions about diet and exercise, as well as information on creating and sustaining nurturing communities and successful businesses — everything you need to help create a healthier Michigan.