Civic Center Park in Auburn Hills Visitor’s Guide and Photo Gallery
Visitor’s guide, photos, and information for Civic Center Park in Auburn Hills. The park offers nature trails, a fishing pond, sports fields, and two play structures.
Civic Center Park in Auburn Hills Location and Hours
Civic Center Park in Auburn Hills is located at 1827 North Squirrel Road, just south of University Drive. The park is within close proximity to the community center, Auburn Hills Public Library, as well as the police department.
Civic Center Park is open daily year-round from 7 am until 5:00 pm. or dusk, whichever is later.
Civic Center Park in Auburn Hills is a 27-acre park that offers nature trails, as well as plenty of green space for picnics and games. Sports lovers can enjoy several fields available that include softball, disc golf, in addition to tennis. There are also two play structures and swings. The park also has a picnic shelter with a fireplace available to rent. Finally, restrooms, picnic tables, and barbeque grills are available in season.
Civic Center Park in Auburn Hills Overview
Play Elements: two play structures
Swings: standard swings coupled with baby bucket swings
Surface: paved, grass, as well as wood chips
Unique Features: Surprisingly, the park has parking spaces for the electronic charging station. It is walking distance to The Auburn Hills Public Library, Police Station, Community Center, in addition to Garden Gate.
Drinking Fountain: no
Pavilion: Pavilion area for rent
Picnic Tables: Yes
Sports Fields: softball, disc golf, as well as tennis
Walking Trails: Tyes, unpaved walking trails. Currently, sidewalks in front of Auburn Hills Community Center and walkway towards the library are under construction
Parking: yes, free paved parking with reservable parking spots for charging station
Tot Play Structure: no
Fenced in: no
Seating: yes, wooden and metal benches around the park and play structures
Connect with Auburn Hills
Other Parks in Auburn Hills
- Auburn Hills Skate Park – free skate park is for skateboards, in-line skates, and BMX bikes. Open April to November.
- Civic Center Park – The park offers nature trails, a fishing pond, sports fields, and two play structures.
- Clinton River Trail – a 2.1 mile finely crushed stone trail for biking or jogging.
- Dennis Dearing Jr. Memorial Park – fireman theme toddler playground with swings and picnic tables.
- E. Dale Fisk Hawk Woods Nature Center – nature trails, marsh boardwalk, picnic shelter, and nature lodge.
- Manitoba Park – a two-acre park includes a play structure, sand volleyball court, benches, paved play area as well as open space.
- Riverside Park – offers a river path, playground, canoe launch, restrooms together with a picnic shelter.
- River Woods Park – hosts a play structure, basketball courts, a paved pathway, as well as picnic areas with grills.