We are so excited to share that a brand new splash pad will be opening this year in West Bloomfield, Michigan. The 5,522 square foot Lily Pad Springs splash pad will be the largest in Michigan! The opening is scheduled for May 26th, 2021.
Lily Pad Springs Splash Pad Features
Families in metro Detroit will be able to cool off and have fun at the largest splash pad in Michigan this summer. Lily Pad Springs features more than 50 play features, four water slides as well as a giant water bucket that dumps 55 gallons of water. The climbable play structure also provides 2,400 square feet of summer fun. Cool off as the system pumps 740 gallons of water per minute through it’s many water features.
In addition to the water features, the facility also hosts plenty of shaded areas, restrooms, public lockers and showers for their guests. The metro Detroit splash pad is ADA and Universally accessible.
Lily Pad Springs Hours, Location and Admission
The largest splash pad in Michigan is located at 6200 Farmington Road, in West Bloomfield, north of West Maple Road.
Lily Pad Springs Splash pad opens on May 26th, 2021.
The splash pad will be open seven days a week with three daily sessions.
Session 1 is from 11:00 am until 1:00 pm. This session is reserved for West Bloomfield residents only.
Session 2 is from 1:30 pm until 3:30 pm.
Session 3 is from 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm.
The cost is $4 for residents and $6 for non-residents. The city of West Bloomfield requires that each person that enters the splash pad area purchase admission. Pre-registration will be available starting on May 1, 2021.
Connect with West Bloomfield
Other West Bloomfield Parks
- Bloomer Park – 36 acre park that offers a play structure, basketball, as well as picnic facilities.
- Bloomfield Knolls Park – this 2 acre neighborhood park features a play structure in addition to a basketball court and picnic facilities.
- Drake Sports Park – Sports enthusiasts can enjoy a skate park, pickleball, tennis, softball, paved walking trails as well as soccer. This park also hosts a play structure and picnic facilities.
- Keith Sports Park – this 15 acre park offers tennis, softball and soccer as well as picnic facilities and restrooms.
- Lily Pad Springs Splash Pad – The largest splash pad in Michigan features more than 50 play features, four water slides as well as a giant water bucket that dumps 55 gallons of water.
- Marshbank Park – This 108 acre community park is home to three playground areas, sports fields, picnic facilities and more.
- Recreation Activities Center sits on 70 acres and provides guests with several trails. In the winter guests can enjoy a sledding hill.
- Sylvan Manor Park – a 3 acre neighborhood park that offers a basketball court, softball field and playground.
- West Bloomfield Trail – a 6.8 mile trail through 64 acres of land that winds through West Bloom flied, Orchard Lake, Keego Harbor and Sylvan Lake.
- West Bloomfield Woods Nature Preserve – 162 acre preserve with several trails for guests to explore.
Amber is the proud Homeschooling mother to four beautiful children, Damian (24), Rosaleigh (10), Carlyn (7), Naomi (4), and a wife to her loving husband, Chancellor. Her family also includes three cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy.