If your family is anything like me, on top of all the other tasks I am responsible for, I do the taxes each year. It is not an easy task for sure. As a business owner, things are even more complicated. I have been using H&R Block online services for a few years, even before they contacted me to do this paid promotional post. It probably isn’t going to shock you when I reveal that according to a new survey of 1,000 moms commissioned by H&R Block, 2 in 5 (42%) mothers feel overwhelmed during tax season. Two of the top concerns that came up in the survey were potentially owing money and gathering documents.
Listen to my VERT FIRST phone interview with Lynn Ebel, manager at The Tax Institute at H&R Block as we chat about survey results and solutions for busy moms that still need to file their taxes.
Hurry up all, April 15th is just a few days away!!!!
Want to file federal & state online for free? Offer ends April 5. File online for free (restrictions apply)
Ways H&R Block can help you with your taxes this year:
1. Upfront Pricing: know the cost before you start your taxes.
2. So many ways to file: File online (on your own or with a tax pro), in-store, with tax prep software, they will even review your past returns.
3. Be prepared with the 2018 Tax Prep Checklist so you have everything ready to go before you start.
4. Estimate your Tax Refund (or how much you will owe) with the FREE income tax calculator from H&R Block.
5. Check out the new Tax Reform and learn how it may affect your taxes.
Amber is the proud Homeschooling mother to four beautiful children, Damian (24), Rosaleigh (10), Carlyn (7), Naomi (4), and a wife to her loving husband, Chancellor. Her family also includes three cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy.