We were so thrilled to visit Peppa Pig World of Play last week during a free preview event for the media. With fan favorites such as Sea Life, Legoland Discovery Center, Round One, Rainforest Cafe, AMC Theatres, Bass Pro Shops, and a recently renovated play space, Great Lakes Crossing Outlets has certainly become a hub of entertainment for northern Oakland County. The newest addition to join Michigan’s largest fully-enclosed outlet center is Peppa Pig World of Play. Visitors will find the newest play space in District 7, directly across from the AMC Theatres.
Guests will be able to step into the magical world of Peppa Pig. Geared toward preschool aged children, this permanent indoor play space features 13 interactive play areas.
A few insider tips for Peppa Pig World of Play Great Lakes Crossing Outlet
- Some of the spaces ask guests to remove their shoes, so socks are highly recommended.
- The Campervan offers food items and drinks if your family gets hungry during your visit.
- Restrooms and water fountains are available inside the play space by Rebecca Rabbit’s Underground Adventure and Madame Gazelle’s School Bus Trip.
- Some of the play areas offer great hiding places for children.
- Don’t miss Peppa Pig’s House, it’s almost hidden in plain sight, go around and behind the yellow house (by Muddy Puddles) and you will feel like you stepped into the Tardis.
- While Peppa Pig World of Play at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets was designed for preschool children, my all three of my girls had a great time (ages 3, 6, and 9).
- Adults are only admitted into the play space when accompanied by a child aged 8 or younger.
- Don’t forget your camera for lots of photo ops.
1. Danny Dog’s Garage and Mr. Zebra’s Post Van
Children can enjoy driving the post van, riding the bikes, going through the car wash or filling up their bike with gas.
2. Sensory Garden
A mini-maze, train, flower garden, interactive chicken and more await you in the Sensory Garden.
3. Peppa Pig’s House
Don’t miss Peppa Pigs House. The entrance is on either side of the yellow house, behind the light blue wall.
4. Muddy Puddles
Everyone loves to jump in mud puddles. Children jump on the mud puddles and the pig family reacts. I love how the pig family gets dirty while the children stay clean.
5. George’s Dinosaur Discovery
This little nook is very cool. If your child has the patience, have them press their hands on the purple egg for about 10 seconds and see what happens.
6. Peppa Pig’s Treehouse
Lots of places to hide and explore. A favorite destination for most children.
7. George’s Fort
This space is connected to the treehouse via a bridge. Lots of places for children to crawl, play and explore.
Sit back and relax while watching a Peppa Pig movie in the Theater.
9. Camper Van and Picnic area
Grab a bite to eat and enjoy the picnic area with your family, or check out the really cool shape puzzle.
10. Rebecca Rabbit’s Underground Adventure
More fun awaits in this cute underground home.
11. Madame Gazelle’s School Bus Trip
Hop on board and make music with Madame Gazelle. Tamborines, maracas, drums and more await you on this super fun bus.
12. Miss Rabbit’s Taxi
Visit the supermarket where children can pretend to buy or sell groceries.
Peppa Pig World of Play Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Gift Shop
Don’t forget to stop by the gift shop on your way out, you will find the perfect gift for the Peppa Pig fan.
Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan
Peppa Pig World of Play
4362 Baldwin Road, Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326
At Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, I75 at Exit 84
Hours: (as of 4/1/19)
Monday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Friday 10:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday 11:00am – 6:00pm
* The last admission entry for the venue is 90 minutes before the attraction closing time. The gift store closes at attraction closing time.
Amber is the proud homeschooling mother to four beautiful children, Damian (27), Rosaleigh (13), Carlyn (10), Naomi (7), and a wife to her loving husband, Chancellor. Her family also includes four cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy. In addition to Metro Detroit Mommy, Amber has a passion for hosting karaoke and trivia with L Sharp Productions. She enjoys the Metro Detroit nightlife especially, singing, dancing and meeting new people.