An 11-acre beautiful park on the shore of Walled Lake, families can relax and play by the water. Pavilion Shore Park in Novi also features a fishing pier, waterfront seating, and a picnic plaza, in addition to a large pavilion. The playground is appropriate for toddlers and up.
About Pavilion Shore Park Playground in Novi
This playground is comprised of a collection of unique play elements, so children will enjoy discovering how to utilize them. Visitors will be able to enjoy plenty of climbing elements together with several slides. Guests can also test their balance on a slack rope, cargo net crossing, and also on balance platforms. There is also a toddler structure. The pavilion is right next to the playground so there is amply shaded seating.
Pavilion Shore Park in Novi Summary
In addition to the playground, Pavilion Shore Park offers fishing, paved trails and waterfront seating. It’s a great place to spend the day.
- Play Elements: Several freestanding elements including a toddler structure
- Swings: Yes, one disc swing.
- Surface: Grass as well as wood chips
- Unique Features: The park is on Walled Lake
- Bathrooms: Yes, however they are open seasonally.
- Drinking Fountain: Unknown
- Shade: Under pavilion
- Pavilion: Yes
- Picnic Tables: Yes
- Grills: Yes
- Sports Fields: No
- Walking Trails: yes, paved trails.
- Parking: Yes
- Tot Play Structure: Yes
- Fenced in: No
- Seating: Picnic benches
Hours and Location
The park is open from dawn until dusk daily. It is located at 43390 W 13 Mile Rd in Novi and is within close proximity I-696 and I-96 as well as M-5. Admission is free.
Other Parks in Novi
- Brookfarm Park – This neighborhood park offers visitors a walking path and bridge together with open space for casual sports.
- Ella Mae Power Park – An athletic complex with softball fields as well as play structures and a small shelter.
- Fuerst Park – An eight acre park hosting a small amphitheater and also walking paths.
- ITC Community Sports Park – Not only does this park host several sporting fields, it is also home to two playgrounds, paved trails and picnic facilities.
- Lakeshore Park – Novi’s largest city park, Lakeshore Park, offers two play structures as well as walking trails, picnic facilities, a soccer field and beach.
- Maybury State Park – Almost 1000 acres to explore. Visitors can enjoy walking, biking and also fishing. The new playground is also a great place for families to spend the day.
- Novi Northwest Park – This new 10-acre park is currently undeveloped. The future development proposal includes a nature play area, nature trails, parking area, sidewalk and also a prairie restoration with emphasis on it serving as a Monarch Butterfly Waystation.
- Pavilion Shore Park – This 11 acre park was opened in 2013 and features walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic plaza, parking together with waterfront seating. This park is within walking distance to Lakeshore Park.
- Rotary Park – This park features a newer playground (2013) as well as picnic facilities, nature trails and tennis courts.
- Wildlife Woods Park – This 50 acre park hosts picnic facilities, sports fields as well as open greenspaces.
Connect with Novi
More Family Fun Near Novi
Novi’s largest city park, Lakeshore Park, offers two play structures as well as walking trails, picnic facilities, a soccer field and beach.
Stemville in Northville, an indoor play space providing it’s guests with many hands on experience that focus on Stem learning through play.
Maybury Farm offers many opportunities to interact with their animals, as well as a play structure, hayrides, picnic areas, and a small lake.
Yohana Isabella is a former financial auditor turned stay at home mom of trilingual 2yo boy Charlie. She is passionate about photography, traveling, baking and cooking. She loves to explore new places, culture and food with her family all year round in Michigan and other states. She looks forward to contributing to Metro Detroit Mommy.
Follow her journey in instagram