Lemon Cheesecake Dip Bites featuring 34 Degrees Sweet Crisps
Sweet summer flavors are here. Last week we had the pleasure of trying 34 Degrees Sweet Crisps. These amazing thin, wafer-like crisps are packed with flavor making them perfect for summer snacking when you are on the lake, on the road or just at home with the family. You can find the Sweet Lemon and Vanilla flavors at your local Meijer stores. This post is sponsored by 34 Degrees Sweet Crisps. All opinions are my own. Your experience may vary.
We recently celebrated the Fourth of July with our family, and I decided to incorporate these sweet crisps into a most delectable dessert. I placed a dollop of lemon cheesecake dip on top of a 34 Degrees Sweet Crisp and topped it with a berry. The results were amazing.
Lemon Cheesecake Bites featuring 34 Degrees Sweet Crisps
- 1 Package 34 Degrees Sweet Crisps (Vanilla or Sweet Lemon)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp lemon curd you can find it in the baking aisle
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz whipped topping
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 package fresh berries blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc
- 1 package mint optional for garnish
- Combine cream cheese and lemon curd in a medium-sized bowl until smooth.
- Slowly blend in the powdered sugar.
- Mix in the whipped topping and almond extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl during your stirring to ensure the mixture is completely combined.
- Place mixture into a piping bag or Wilson's Icing Tool.
- Chill dip in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- After the dip has chilled, place a dollop on top of each crisp.
- Top the dip with a fresh berry and leaf of mint (optional).
- Serve immediately.
Connect with 34 Degrees
Buy it on Amazon Affiliate Links
34 Degrees Crisps, Sweet Lemon, 17.7 oz (Pack of 3)
Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus Cake Decorating Tool, Cake Icing Tool
Dickinsons, Lemon Curd, 10oz, 3 pack
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red