What if it rains on Halloween? We have you covered with these fun indoor Metro Detroit Halloween Events for 2019!
Candy Land Ferndale
They are located at Ferndale Free Methodist Church 1950 Woodward Heights, Ferndale, MI 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
We hope you’ll join us at this year’s Candy Land event. It’s a fun, safe event where kids from our community can do their trick-or-treating in a festival-like atmosphere. It takes place in our Ministry Center gym from 6:30 – 8:30 PM so you’ll stay warm and dry, and it’s absolutely free. We look forward to seeing you here!
Halloween Stories and Parade – (Orion) 2019
October 31st, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Address: Orion Library 825 Joslyn Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362
- Phone: 248-693-3000 ext.303
- Time: 10:00 am – 10:45 am
- Cost: Free
- Description: Wear your costume and join us for stories, then march through the library to participate in our Halloween parade!
- Address: Pontiac Public Library 60 East Pike Street, Pontiac, MI 48342
- Phone: (248) 758-3942
- Time: 5:30 -7:30 pm
- Cost: Free
- Description: Dress up and Trick or Treat at the Library! Then, visit out haunted house and have a frighteningly good time! The youth room will have special Halloween activities: a Halloween Scavenger Hunt, a mystery box (you have to guess what is inside), and a mummy wrap!
Fish or Treat – (Auburn Hills) 2019 October 5-31, 2019
- Address: SeaLife Aquarium– Michigan: 4316 Baldwin Road Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Phone: (248) 409-6009
- Time: regular business hours
- Cost: varies
- Description: SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium invites guests to its Fish or Treat event to take part in several Halloween-themed activities —including half off the price of admission for everyone dressed in a costume every day until Halloween. Families can search for ghoulish goodies in the touch pool and see incredible underwater pumpkin carvings in the ocean tank. Underwater pumpkin carvings will take place at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 15 and 22 and at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 26.
Trunk-Or-Treat – Southfield
Oct. 31, 6pm – 8pm
- Southfield Police Department 26000 Evergreen Rd, Southfield, Michigan 48076
- (248) 796-5500
- Trunk or treating and Halloween FUN!! This event is free. Rain or Shine! In the event of rain we will be in the pavilion.
Oct 31, 4 – 8 PM
- Adam Butzel Rec Complex 10500 Lyndon St, Detroit, MI 48238
- (313) 628-0990
- Join us at the Adams Butzel Complex’s FREE Halloween party. There will be games, prizes and face painting. Ages 3-12
Trick or Treat: Off The Street
Oct 31, 5 – 9 PM
- Samaritan Center 5555 Conner St #2210, Detroit, MI
- ( In Collaboration w/ DEVINE DELIVERANCE OUTREACH MINISTRIES )
In efforts to keep our children off of the street, we’ve decided to create this special event for our local community! The purpose of this event is to create a safe place for children of all ages to have fun and share in the tradition of trick or treating while meeting local businesses, organizations, and churches and also experiencing a haunted house, playing games, enjoying bounce houses, eating food, and winning prizes.#Food #Music #Games #Arts/Crafts #Photo Booth #HauntedHouse #Raffle/Prizes
Dance Contest! Best Halloween Costume Contest!
Special Guest/Performance by Dre Beeze
Amber is the proud homeschooling mother to four beautiful children, Damian (27), Rosaleigh (13), Carlyn (10), Naomi (7), and a wife to her loving husband, Chancellor. Her family also includes four cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy. In addition to Metro Detroit Mommy, Amber has a passion for hosting karaoke and trivia with L Sharp Productions. She enjoys the Metro Detroit nightlife especially, singing, dancing and meeting new people.