2-Minute Apple Pie Eggrolls
I know, I know. You bookmark all these tasty recipes on the internet, and you can never find the time to actually make it. I get it. As a busy mother of two, I often find that I pin recipes that I never get around to making simply because of time. That’s why I love coming up with delicious recipes that can be made in just minutes like these yummy 2-Minute Apple Pie Eggrolls. We were actually able to make 21 eggrolls in about 20 minutes, Check it out below!
2- Minute Apple Pie Eggrolls
- 2 cans Apple Pie Filling
- 1 package Nasoya Egg Roll Wraps
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- Add 2 tbsp of Apple pie filling to each wrap, fold bottom of cover over the filling, then fold the sides of cover inward, add a small amount of water to top corner of wrap, roll wrap tightly, and seal.
- Use a large skillet to heat oil to 350°F, and place rolls with the flap facing down, add 5-6 rolls at a time. Cook for 2 minutes (or until golden) turning eggrolls occasionally. (CAUTION: eggrolls will fry quickly)
- Once removed from oil, place on paper towel to soak off the excess
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on eggrolls before allowing them to cool
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes
- Enjoy 🙂