After a long hiatus, the Royal Oak Food Truck Rally is returning to the Farmer’s Market on April 14, 2021. The event features great food, entertainment, free crafts for the kids in addition to a bounce house and face painting.
Royal Oak Food Truck Rally Location and Hours
The Royal Oak Farmers Market is located at 316 East 11 Mile Road in Royal Oak (on the south side of the road) just two blocks east of Main Street.
The rally is scheduled to take place from 5 pm until 9 pm on the second Wednesday of each month through October. Admission is free, however food and drink prices are extra.
April 2021 Food Truck Lineup:
This year the following food trucks will be a the event:
Mondays Street Food
The Mean Weenie
Street Side Salad
The Little Donut Factory
This year all the food trucks will be outside. There will also be indoor and outdoor seating and plenty of parking. Please remember that guests are required to wear a mask while inside the building unless they are seated to eat.
Insider tip: We noticed that the crowd tends to die down quite a bit after 7 pm.
Beyond the Food Experience
There will be a ton of family fun including a bounce house.
There will also be live music.
Finally, families can enjoy face painting and a craft.
The Royal Oak Farmers Market hosts the Food Truck Rally on the second Wednesday of each month.
Connect with Royal Oak
Other Parks with Playgrounds in Royal Oak
Community Parks in Royal Oak
- Dickinson Park – Located at Springer & Amherst. Basketball court, picnic tables, soccer field, tennis court along with a playground.
- Dondero Park – Located at Dondero & Hoffman. Baseball / Softball, Basketball Court, Picnic Tables, playground as well as tennis.
- Elks Park – Located at Normandy & Rosewold. Baseball/Softball field, basketball court, picnic tables, soccer field, tennis court as well as a playground.
- Exchange Park – Located at Campbell & Montrose. Baseball / Softball field, Outdoor Ice Skating Rink, Playground, soccer field and also a tennis court.
- Gunn Dyer Park – Located at Chester & Hampton. Baseball / Softball, Multi-Purpose Field, together with a Playground.
- Kenwood Park – Located at Kenwood & Forest Baseball / Softball, Multi-Purpose Field, Picnic Tables, playground, soccer and also tennis.
- Lawson Park – Located at Irving & Parent. Baseball / Softball, Multi-Purpose Field, picnic tables, playground together with volleyball.
- Lockman Park – Located at Connecticut & Derby. Basketball, Drinking Fountain, Fitness Stations, picnic tables playground, tennis and also volleyball.
- Meininger Park – Located at Maxwell & Farnum. Basketball, Drinking Fountain, Fitness Stations, outdoor ice skating rink, picnic tables, playground, tennis court as well as vita course.
- Memorial Park – Located at 13 Mile and Woodward. Sports fields include: Baseball / Softball Fields, Concession, Football Field, and also a tennis court. The park also contains a pavilion, picnic tables, playground, and restrooms.
- Optimist Park – Located at Rochester Road & Montrose. Sports fields include baseball/softball, multipurpose field, soccer an also volleyball. In addition to sports, the park hosts picnic tables and a playground.
- Red Run Park – Located at Girard & Vermont. Sport fields include Baseball / Softball, Basketball, tennis, soccer as well as tennis. The park is also home to picnic areas and a playground.
- Starr Jaycee Park – Located at 13 Mile & Crooks. Sport fields include Baseball / Softball, Fitness Stations, Football Field, frisbee golf, and also volleyball. Guests can enjoy a playground as well as a pavilion.
- VFW Park – Located at Campbell & Lincoln. Baseball / Softball, Basketball, Multi-Purpose Field, pavilion, picnic tables, playground, restrooms and tennis.
- Waterworks Park – Located at Marywood & Lloyd. Baseball / Softball, Fitness Stations, Multi-Purpose Field
- Whittier Park – Located at Farnum & Alexander. Multi-Purpose Field, Pickleball Courts, Picnic Tables, playground as well as soccer.
Neighborhood Parks in Royal Oak
- Barton Park I – Located at Troy & Pingree. Picnic Tables Playground.
- Bassett Park – Located at Campbell Road. Asphalt Play Area Playground Soccer Field.
- Clawson Park – Located on Woodland. This park is home to picnic tables as well as a playground.
- Cody Park – Located at Cody & 12 Mile. Playground Soccer Field Picnic Tables.
- Cummingston Park – Located at Torquay and Leafdale. Includes multi-purpose field, picnic tables, playground as well as trails.
- Fernwood Park – Located at Austin & Farnum. Basketball Playground Soccer Field.
- Franklin Park – Located at Harrison & Mohawk. Playground Tennis Court.
- Fulton Park – Located at Parkway Drive & Normandy. Picnic Tables and also a Playground.
- Grant Park – Located at Fifth & Kayser. Baseball / Softball Picnic Tables Playground soccer.
- Lions Club Park – Located at Hilldale & Woodsboro. Picnic Tables Playground.
- Maddock Park – Located at Lincoln & Stephenson. Playground Soccer Field Vita Course.
- Marais Park – Located at Marais & Vinsetta. Multi-Purpose Field as well as a playground.
- Marks Park – Located at 2nd & Blair. Multi-Purpose Field Picnic Tables Playground.
- Maudlin Park – Located at Cooper Avenue & Samoset. Multi-Purpose Field, Picnic Tables, Playground and also a soccer field.
- Miller Park – Located at Garden Avenue & Webster Avenue. Picnic Areas as well as a playground.
- Milton Hey – Hudson Park – Located at Knowles & Batavia. Basketball Multi-Purpose Field Picnic Tables playground.
- Pioneer Park – Located at Parkway Drive & Normandy. Picnic areas and also a playground.
- Quickstad Park Nature Center – Normandy & Lexington. The Tenhave Woods Nature Trails are located within Quickstad Park.
- Realtor Park – Located at Main & Sunnybrook. Multi-Purpose Field, Picnic Areas, together with a Playground.
- Sullivan Park – Located at Greenfield Road & Samoset Road. Picnic areas and also a playground.
- Upton Park – Located at Nakota & Mandalay. Multi-Purpose Field, Picnic Areas, Playground together with a Tennis Court.
- Wagner Park – Located at Rochester & Main. Dog Run, Frisbee Golf, Picnic Areas as well as a playground.
- Worden Park East – Located at Lexington & Marias Avenue. Picnic Areas as well as a Playground.
Amber is the proud mother to four beautiful children, Damian (27), Rosaleigh (13), Carlyn (10), Naomi (7), and a wife to her loving husband, Chancellor. Her family also includes four cats.
She loves being a stay-at-home mom and feels blessed to be able to care for her children full-time and provide them with so many opportunities through Metro Detroit Mommy. In addition to Metro Detroit Mommy, Amber has a passion for hosting karaoke and trivia with L Sharp Productions. She enjoys the Metro Detroit nightlife especially, singing, dancing and meeting new people.