Red, White and Blueberry Cheesecake Mousse Parfait
Looking for a sweet treat to celebrate the summer? Look no further! This yummy parfait tastes just like a lighter cheesecake with healthier benefits. The mousse is made with Greek yogurt, which is packed with protein, and lemon juice, which contains vitamin C. Cheesecake is never not in season, so you can enjoy this treat all year round.
- Strawberries, stem removed and chopped
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 8 oz. Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. amaretto (optional)
1. Take all ingredients except the strawberries and blueberries and put in food processor and blender, until smooth.
2. Alternate layers of fruit with cheesecake mousse mixture in a small mason jar or other clear container to make individual portions. Use piping bag for ease of placing cheesecake mousse into jar. Serve cold. Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy: