Visitor’s Guide, information, and photo gallery for Wolcott Mill Farm Center in Ray, Michigan. The farm offers visitors the opportunity to interact with farm animals, explore the greenhouse, and enjoy a wagon ride.
Wolcott Mill Farm Center
If you are looking for an outdoor adventure, then check out Wolcott Mill Farm Center in Ray, Michigan. The 250-acre working farm is home to all six heritage breeds of dairy cows, as well as horses, sheep, goats, and farm fowl.
During your visit, you can also explore the greenhouse and gardens or, when available, take a horse-drawn wagon ride through the crop fields.
If your kids still have a bit of energy left after all of that, then be sure to stop by the playground area. The play area provides children with elements to climb as well as space to run.
2020 Covid-19 Precautions at Wolcott Mill Farm
- The farm requires that all guests wear a mask inside of all buildings as well as in the portable bathrooms
- All barns are closed with the exception of the dairy barn opening at 10 am daily for a cow milking demonstration
- Masks are not required outdoors unless you are participating in a specific holiday event or class. If you are in a special event, then the farm requires you to wear a mask even if outdoors.
- Indoor restrooms have been closed, however portable restrooms are available.
- There are hand sanitation stations throughout the farm.
Wolcott Mill Farm Hours, Location, and Admission
The farm is located at 65775 Wolcott Road in Ray, Michigan. The Wolcott Mill Farm entrance is just north of 30 Mile Road.
Daily admission to the park is $10 per vehicle. However you can purchase an annual vehicle pass for $40 for admission to all of the Huron-Clinton Metroparks.
The Farm Center is open daily from 9 am until 5 pm. Although the farm is closed on both Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Connect with Huron/Clinton Metroparks
Visit another Huron/Clinton Metropark
Stony Creek Metropark – Eastwood Beach and Play Structure
Indian Springs Metropark’s Spray ‘n’ Play – White Lake
Kensington Metropark – Splash ‘n’ Blast Splash Pad
Hidden treasures at Kensington Metropark
Kensington Metropark Farm Center Visitor’s Guide and Photos
Michele lives in Troy with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. She enjoys traveling, coffee, gardening, and visiting small businesses and shops. She is always looking for her next Michigan adventure. She enjoys photographing everyday life in her free time and looks forward to contributing to Metro Detroit Mommy.