Mosquito and Tick-Borne Diseases
On Friday, June 22nd we were able to interview Jorge Parada, MD, MPH, infectious disease specialist and medical advisor for the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) about mosquito and tick-borne diseases .
In this interview we discussed:
- Why are mosquito and tick-borne diseases on the rise?
- What are the risks of mosquito and tick bites?
- What are some proactive steps to fight off mosquito and tick bites this summer?
- Instructions for properly removing a tick from the skin
- How to eliminate mosquitos and ticks on our property?
- What are the symptoms of Lyme disease?
- How are these diseases diagnosed and treated?
- Visit Pestworld.org for more information.